Delta T Equipment has partnered with Camfil to provide the most efficient products in the HVAC industry.
Camfil is a leading manufacturer of premium clean-air solutions, providing commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control. The results are improved worker and equipment productivity, energy conservation and enhanced health for both humans and the environment.
Why is effective ventilation and air filtration so important right now? On March 17, 2022, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced the “Clean Air in Buildings Challenge,” a call to action and a concise set of guiding principles and actions to assist building owners and operators with reducing risks from airborne viruses and other contaminants indoors.
Infectious diseases like COVID-19 can spread through the inhalation of airborne particles and aerosols. In addition to other layered prevention strategies like vaccination, actions to improve ventilation, filtration and other proven air cleaning strategies can reduce the risk of exposure to particles, aerosols, and other contaminants, and improve indoor air quality and the health of building occupants.
Key actions outlined in the Clean Air in Buildings Challenge include:
- Create a clean indoor air action plan,
- Optimize fresh air ventilation,
- Enhance air filtration and cleaning, and
- Conduct community engagement, communication and education.
In our schools, colleges and universities
COVID-19 has also raised awareness of the need to improve the ventilation and air filtration systems in educational institutions across the US. According to a 2020 study by the United States Government Accountability Office, approximately 41 percent of districts need to update or replace HVAC systems in at least half of their schools. For more about implementing Camfil products in educational facilities, click here.
How do Camfil products provide improved ventilation and air filtration?
Camfil research experts warn that improper air filtration technologies like fogging and misting systems that use dangerous chemicals, on-the-spot ultraviolet light systems, and disinfecting “robots” can actually do more harm than good.
With years of expertise, research and product development, they have created a complete line of products and systems that effectively provide safer, cleaner air.
- Air Filter Housings – From holding frames to fully scannable filter safety housings, these products are designed for a broad range of applications.
- High Efficiency Air Filters – Camfil designs a variety of top-quality Hepa and Ulpa filters.
- CamContain Containment Filtration – Complete self-contained air-filtration systems for removal of hazardous contaminants
- CamSafe 2 – Safe change bag-in/bag-out housing manufactured from 14-guage carbon steel designed for critical applications where the contaminants being removed by air filtration may present a hazard to those servicing the filters or occupants of the building. Provides complete protection from contamination for hospitals and other large facilities. No contaminants can escape into the air on onto surfaces.
Interested in products specifically designed to serve hospitals and medical facilities? Click here.
Or products created for commercial buildings and schools? Read more here.
· you can implement them in your facility.