Join us on Monday, February 19 as Delta T Equipment welcomes Camfil’s foremarket air filtration mobile exhibit – The first-ever of its kind! Experience the latest advances in clean air solutions for protecting people and processes.
Touring the country, coast-to-coast, Camfil’s state-of-the-art foremarket air filtration mobile exhibit features diverse containment, life sciences, molecular, and HVAC product lines.
- Perform Absolute filter certification testing in the Camfil SafeScan testing demo.
- Learn time-saving features and benefits of Camfil’s life sciences product line.
- Gain insight on harmful, corrosive gas removal to improve facility air and extend equipment life.
- Witness a bag-in/bag-out filter change.
- Experience hands-on interaction with both supply and exhaust filtration equipment.
- See firsthand the latest advances in clean air solutions for protecting people and processes.
Products on display:
- Bag-In/Bag-Out Containment Housings
- Pharmaceutical Filters and Housings
- Containment/Isolation Dampers
- In-Place Test Housings
- HVAC Side Access Housings
- Molecular Products (ie carbon filters)
- HVAC Filter Products
- ASME AG-1 HEPA Filters
Join us for this exciting event on Monday, February 19 between 10:00AM – 2:00PM.
Plan to visit the exhibit and tour the Delta T Equipment facility, located at the Southwest corner of state highway 249 and beltway 8. Physical address: 6303 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. W. Houston 77086.
Representatives from Camfil will be on-site to answer any of your questions. Food and drinks will be provided.
Continuing education credits (CEU’s) are available for attendees.
1PDH hour available through Delta T Equipment.
Not able to attend on Monday? The Camfil trailer will be making a stop at Kirksey Architecture’s Houston office on Tuesday, February 20th from 4:30PM – 5:30PM. RSVP option included below. Address: 6909 Portwest Dr, Houston, TX 77024. You can register to attend for either day using the RSVP link provided below.
NOTE: If you are planning to attend the event on Tuesday, February 20 AND the ISPE September seminar at Kirksey immediately following this event, you will also need to complete the ISPE registration form. Further ISPE registration information will be provided in your confirmation email if that option is selected on the RSVP form below.
Questions? Contact Patrice Sumrow.